Big Country Kitchen: Peanut Butter Cookies
Where are our PB lovers at?? If you’re anything like us, you take your peanut butter very seriously. And what better way to get your daily fix than a delicious, soft peanut butter cookie? Exactly. Requiring minimal ingredients and only 15 minutes to whip up, these dairy-free, refined-sugar-free treats will make you swoon!
If you’re not a fan of peanut butter, feel free to swap it out for your favorite nut butter. As always, amp up the flavor (and ingredient quality) by using Big Country Foods products. Let’s bake!
Peanut Butter Cookies
Recipe Credit: @wholesomelysophia
- ½ cup coconut oil, softened
- ½ cup peanut butter
- 1 ½ cups AP flour
- ½ cup white/coconut sugar
- ½ cup Big Country Organic Light Brown Sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 1 tsp baking soda
- & a pinch of salt
- Cream oil and sugars together, followed by mixing in the peanut butter
- Add egg and vanilla, blend thoroughly
- Mix in sifted dry ingredients
- Let dough cool in the fridge for 30 minutes
- Scoop 1-inch size balls of dough onto a cookie sheet and press down slightly
- Bake 350 for 8-10 minutes
Whether you’re headed to a holiday cookie swap or need a full batch for yourself (we all have those days), these peanut butter cookies will change your life – no, really. Share your creation over @bigcountryfood on Instagram, and follow along for more recipes and content!