Big Country Kitchen Featuring Stefany Bare: Fruit Pizza
If you've never created a fruit pizza with your friends or family, you're missing out. It is not only delicious, but also so fun to create and design with people around you. It is a very customizable treat that you can arrange the fruit on yourself. We made this fruit pizza with Big Country Organic Cane Sugar and Powdered Sugar, so if you're looking for some high quality organic ingredients, check out the shop on our site!
For this recipe, we partnered up with Stefany Bare, one of our favorite creators. She's known for her lifestyle and beauty blogs, and of course for her delicious recipes in the kitchen. You can see her delicious recipes on her instagram @stefany.bare. You can also watch Stefany make this recipe step-by-step on the Big Country Youtube channel.
The ingredients that we sell are not only organic, but Fair Trade Certified as well, meaning we treat our farmers fairly, and pay them enough to live a comfortable life, and send their children to university and beyond!
Fruit Pizza Recipe
Sugar Cookie Crust:
- ¾ cup butter, softened
- 1 cup Big Country Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2 ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- ½ tsp. salt
Instructions:1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees
2. In a large mixing bowl, cream butter & sugar. Add eggs and vanilla until combined.
3. Gradually add flour, baking powder & salt.
4. Press into greased pizza pan and bake 10-12 minutes.
Cream Cheese Frosting:
- 1-2 packages of cream cheese, softened
- ½ cup Big Country Organic Powdered Sugar
- 1 TB milk
- 1 tsp. pure vanilla extract
Instructions:1. Combine all ingredients into mixing bowl and mix until whipped/smooth! Keep in fridge until ready to frost.
- Select your favorite fruits (We like kiwis, strawberries, raspberries, blueberries, and grapes)
Instructions:1. Spread your cream cheese frosting over the sugar cookie crust.
2. Select your favorite fruits, cutting the strawberries and grapes into smaller pieces.
3. Design your fruit pizza with the fruit in front of you! Cut like a pizza, serve and enjoy!
Follow @bigcountryfood on Instagram for more content and recipes!