Pumpkin Bread: Big Country Kitchen with Stefany Bare
The perfect treat for when the cold weather starts to roll in? Pumpkin bread. It's an easy and delicious fall/winter treat that can be made with just a few simple ingredients and a little pumpkin spice.
Pumpkin Crumble Bread
YIELDS: 1 LoafINGREDIENTS:
For the bread
½ cup butter (softened)
- 1 & ¼ cups Big Country Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 Eggs
- 2 Cups Flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 tsp. pumpkin pie spice
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1 tsp. vanilla extract
For the crumble
4 ½ TB flour
- 2 TB Big Country Organic Cane Sugar
- 2 TB Big Country Light Brown Sugar
- ¾ tsp. cinnamon
- 3 TB butter
- 3 TB Flour
- 3 TB Chopped Pecans
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Spray a loaf tin with non-stick cooking spray & set aside.
- Combine butter & sugar in a bowl and beat together until combined. Add in eggs, one at a time.
- Add in canned pumpkin and continue to mix until combined.
- Add in flour, baking soda, and pumpkin pie spice. Stir until combined.
- Stir in mashed bananas & vanilla extract until combined.
- Pour into loaf pan and set aside while you make the crumble.
- In a small bowl, mix flour, sugar, cinnamon and chopped pecans. Add in softened butter and mix until a crumble forms.
- Add crumble evenly across top of batter in loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes. Let cool before enjoying.